This programme is a 2 day hands on practical Shingo workshop on the 4th & 5th February 2020 covering the Shingo principles of Enterprise Excellence at the award winning Fujifilm manufacturing facility in Broadstairs, Kent.
The workshop will be led by Dr Fiona Buttrey, and you will witness first hand, how Shingo principles drive behaviour throughout the entire organisation to deliver world class results. This course is accredited and certified to both the Shingo Institute and CPD service (Continual Professional Development).
You will learn to align your organisational principles and core values with your systems. Group activities are used to help develop skills in assessing alignment and also how to address misalignment’s by embedding your principles into your work and management systems.
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
– Introduce Shingo into your organisation
– Understand principle led Behaviours
– Review behaviours through GEMBA
– Identify how tools link to systems
– See and assess behaviour to provide constructive-feedback
– Explore what adjustments could be made to improve systems in driving ideal behaviour for world class results
Costs & To Book
£950 + VAT per person (2 Days)
15% Discount ICBE/Onsite Host Companies
10% Group discount for 3 or more.