Frequently Asked Questions
How does it work?
- Companies recognised for their achievements and results are invited to host a series of workshops at their place of work (onsite).
- Managers and owners of organisations are invited to attend the workshops to share, discuss and debate specific best practice topics.
- Visitors and host companies discover new opportunities and ideas and implement them within their own organisation.
- Meet with your peers to gain new ideas and solutions to common problems
- See these ideas in practice
- Avoid common pitfalls
- Develop skills
- Benchmark against other leading companies
- Change and shape behaviour
How much does it cost?
Prices vary for the visits but as an indication they range from Â£245 - Â£400. Special events and study tours are priced individually. Please contact us for more information.
Who should I visit?
Our hosts come from a wide range of industry sectors. They are geographically spread across the UK, but they all have one thing in common - the ability to share with others what they have learnt in the pursuit of excellence. We encourage you to consider companies from outside your sector. Visitors find that some of the most effective solutions and innovative changes have come from companies in other sectors. Each host company covers a number of topics, so simply choose the topics that are of most interest to you and your organisation and book your visit.
How to select and plan your visit?
Simply identify the topics and host company that you would like to visit. Select a date from the schedule then email or call us to book your place. We will send you confirmation of your booking, as well as your registration documents, providing you with location maps and other information such as local accommodation and transport links. To make the most of your visit, we would recommend a little pre-work:
- Think about the issues that are going to be covered
- Set yourself some learning objectives relevant to your organisation
- Find out about the host company (this site provides links to their websites)
- Develop a list of questions that you would like to ask
- Plan your journey
What happens at the visit?
Each host defines their own agenda â you can see these on the visit schedule, found on the host pages. The most common format involves a series of presentations and open forum discussions with senior managers from the host organisation, a site tour and an opportunity to network over lunch. Times may vary dependent on the organisation and their production schedules.